Monday, May 29, 2006

We are Home!!

We are home from Oregon! We had a good time. Jared enjoyed spending an evening drinking with his friends! He was smashed! I had fun taking pictures of him on Nicole and Michaels bathroom floor! We got to go to the beach and check out the wedding site. It is very pretty there. I can not wait to go back in August for Michael and Nicole's wedding and then it will be 2 short months and then Jared and I will get to do it also! Here is the link to our photobucket account with a bunch of pictures in it from the weekend. I tired to separate them into where they were taken to make it a little easier! Hope it helped!


P.S. Nicole...... I will try to update on a regular basis now so you will not get bored with Bailey! HAHA! See you in August!

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/alton_family/

No comments: