Monday, January 30, 2006

Cakes






Well here are a few of the cakes that I have found and liked. We would like the cake to be a 2 tier cake. Seeing that we will be flying home after the wedding we do no think we should have that top layer to save. Plus we are going to have another reception when we get back after the honeymoon. We will just have that cake be the one we save for the 1st anniversary. I think we want the larger cake to be chocolate with Bavarian Cream center and the top to be vanilla with lemon filling. Thanks Aunt Donna for taking on the cake.
I think I am going to make my own bouquet. I want something simple, as not to take away from the beauty of the beach. So I will be looking into that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We kind of like number four! It looks about the right size and I like the decorations!