Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hotel at Beach

I am going to be doing some research to find out if we can block rooms at hotels at the beach. I know Jared and I are going to stay the night at the beach on Friday night before the wedding, and we have had a couple of friends and family members mention they would stay there also, so as soon as I find out the details of getting a discount on rooms I will post for everyone to see. We will be staying in Seaside as Cannon Beach does no have hotels for just 1 night. There you have to book 2 nights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
If you would like me to help with this I would be happy to. Another reason to go to the beach.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Michelle and Jared, I haven't talked to your Dad yet, but it does sound like fun! We get home late on Friday night, but could see about taking that night off. Get back to you on that one.