Monday, May 01, 2006

Jared the Scrapbooker




I thought it was pretty funny the other night when Jared came in and asked me if I had any tape in my scrapbook stuff! I told him yes, I had some Photo squares he could use! He then asked could he use some of my construction Paper...WHAT???

If you are a scrapbooker, you will know that it is not construction paper, it is BAZZILL and it is about .60 - .75 cents a piece! Yes I said PIECE!

I had to give him a quick lesson on scrapbook paper and not to call it construction paper! I gave him 3 pieces of Bazzill and told him to use them wisely as he would not be getting anymore!

Off to work in the kitchen he went! I was so proud to have a scrapbooking fiance` even if it was just for a school project!

Now I wonder will he support my habit better, now that he knows how addicting it is!

All I have to say is he better stay out of my Bazzill for now on, if he wants to scrapbook he better go get his own supplies!!

No comments: