Saturday, May 06, 2006

So Lonely

Here is sit on a Saturday night by myself! Jared is gone to West Virginia for work. He left Friday morning at 5 A.M. He will be gone until Thursday! Both boys are gone and I am here with just the dogs!!

Already I have finished up the wedding invitations, Scrapbooked 4 pages and now I am not sure what else I am going to do! Maybe I will get some motivation and walk on the treadmill!

Things are coming along so well for the wedding, it is hard to believe that it is only 5 months away! I can not wait! We went on Thursday before Jared left and got my wedding ring! Glad I did cause when I looked at my engagement ring, I noticed I had lost a diamond. So Kay Jewelers, where I got it is going to replace the diamond for me, at the same time I am having it sized!

after we got the ring, we went to dinner, I had Jared try on his ring again, and boy am I glad I did, it was about a size to big! I took it back to the jeweler and I was afraid they could not do anything since I already had it engraved, but thank god, they are ordering him anew one in the right size!

Well I better go, I am going to read a little of my book and lay down with the dogs!

No comments: