Friday, January 02, 2009

The new goal for 2009

Well 2009 has officially started and I have decided to start updating the blog to keep up with family and friends.

Things here in KS have been pretty hectic. We got a new puppy for Christmas. His name is Atticus and is a Boxer puppy! We went to Reno, NV to see Jared's Mom, Step-Dad, and Grandma for Christmas. It was really nice to see them. The boys had a good time. Austin always has so much fun with Grandpa Greg.

Will is a junior this year and we are starting all the College scholarship apps. I am so not ready for that! He is also wrestling varsity again this year and doing AWESOME!! He has had 2 meets and took 1st in one and 4th in the other. We are really proud of him!

Austin is just the same Austin. Not able to do any sports since he has bloody noses so bad, He wanted to wrestle, but it would be to much of a problem with his nose!

Jared is working his new job at the USDB with me and is loving it. He starts back to school on January 6th. He is ready for that and can not wait to be done.

As for me, I am taking a college course for work in FOIA. It is the second job I was doing for work and I am the backup when we dont have anyone, which seems like it has happened alot lately. We finally have someone hired, hopefully that will last. But I do get to go to Vegas in March for training. Can not wait!

Well I better get off here and get some work done!! Talk to you all Later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new puppy!! Happy New Year sweets may all your goals be accomplished and your dreams come true...Love Tanya and Kurrin

PS OMG the boys are so big now!!