Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday Plans

Well it is Saturday and we are planning to go out and look at wedding dresses. I have a good friend from work Jami that is also getting married soon....March to be exact. So we are taking the guys to go look. Then we are going to make them go to the scrapbook store so we can get the paper for the invitations that we are going to make. I will be taking my camera so we can get some pictures and I will post them for the site.

We are getting so excited. We will be back home in Oregon in less then 6 days! WOOHOOO! We can not wait!! Well I am going to close for now I will post more later when we get back. Jared And the boys are making me breakfast in bed. So I Better get going so I can eat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are very excited for you to be back in Oregon too! Glad that you consider it your home too. It is where Jared grew up and that does make it special.