Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Talked to the Wedding Planner

Well I talked to the lady today that will be planning the wedding for me as well as officiating. We have the date pretty much locked in, so October 7th it is. Right now we still do not know exactly where it will be. We have a couple of choices in Cannon Beach. Our plan is to drive up to the beach when we are there next week and see what we think. We have to look at Ecola Park and Hug Point. We have to look at options of if it rains what will we do then. There is a pavilion at Ecola Park that we can rent for the reception as well as back up for the wedding, but Grandma Clark wants us to have the reception back in Gladstone at the Riverside Inn so that looks like what we are going to go with. That way for those that can not make it to the Wedding can go to the Reception.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Thank you! I love you to! I just wish you would quit falling asleep when I try to talk to you about the wedding!!! Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

We have October 7th written down as the date that you two will be married! We can't wait! Debra, Dad, and Ralphe..............Ralph falls asleep when I try to talk to him too!