Thursday, March 09, 2006

THE BEST!!!



Can I just say that I have the best Fiance' in the world.

I have been in a dilemma about dresses. I purchased 2 on eBay and they just really did not bowl me over after I got them and tried them on. In January, Jared and I went to David's Bridal and I tried on a dress that I really LOVED. Jared liked it to, as a matter of fact it was his favorite dress.

All this time, I have been searching on eBay hoping that this dress would come up for sale. No such luck. Well yesterday Jared came downstairs at work to see me, as I was looking at the last dress and our favorite dress, comparing the two. The great guy he is, he told me, "Let's just go buy the original one we both like and then you can sell the other two on eBay"! So taht is what we did!

MY DRESS SHOPPING IS OVER!!! Here is the dress I bought last night and the dress I will be wearing to the wedding!

No comments: