Tuesday, March 07, 2006

IS IT FRIDAY YET????

Is it Friday yet??? It seems like this week has been dragging along and it should already be the weekend again!! Lately I have been so worn out with helping my friend Jami with her wedding, and trying to finish the planning of ours. I just wish October would hurry and get here.

The next 2 months will be BUSY for us!! My birthday is the 13th of March, Austin’s birthday is the 17th of March, Jared’s birthday is the 7th of April and then William’s birthday is the 19th of April! Nothing like having all the birthdays clumped together.

Jared is supposed to be going back to shift work here soon. We are so not looking forward to that! I would rather him be on swing shift so he is at least at home at night, but he says he prefers Mids cause it gives him the day to work out and do things he needs to do. I guess I have to be happy with whatever shift he gets, that is the joys of being in the military!!!

Well here is one last picture of Jared and I from Jami’s wedding!

Oh Yeah, and my dress is supposed to get here today! I can not wait to see if it fits!!

No comments: