Sunday, March 05, 2006

I can not wait for the wedding!!




Here we are about 7 months away from the wedding and I can not wait!! My best Friend Jami got married yesterday and I was the photographer for her wedding! I was also the wedding planner, cake cutter, bathroom girl and whatever else she needed me for! It was one of the most prettiest weddings I have ever seen. And we only had 2 months to put it together!! She originally wanted a court house wedding, but her dad would not have it! He wanted his baby girl to have a proper wedding! I am so glad she did, cause it was beautiful!! Here are a couple pictures from her day! Now this has made me super excited for my day to come! I can not wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michele and Jared,

I want to thank you both for making my wedding day so wonderful. Michele I owe you a lot. If you need help with yours you know I will be there for you. I owe you that. Jared I know your soon to be wife told you that you all had to dedicate your weekend to me and I appreciate it a lot. You have a wonderful girl and I am not just saying that. I hope that your wedding goes as well as mine did and I could not have done it without you two there to help. William too. Michele I think you need to add to your pictures on here. You need to share with Jared's family the lovely picture of his special dance at my wedding and explain the picture. I love you both and let me know if you need anything.

Jami and Zak