Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Busy 2 weeks ahead!

Wow, just realized that I have a busy 2 weeks ahead. Both of the boys have been chosen to play on a traveling Baseball league. So we have practice almost every single night.

Jared is going through CERT training for the next 2 weeks, so he gets up and goes in at 630 but does not get home until around 11 at night! Then his birthday is next Friday! I have to get things together for that! William's is the 19th and I have to plan a birthday sleep over at my house for 20 fourteen year olds. Can you tell I am crazy!!

Well I got Jared's ring back from the engraver. It is so pretty and I am glad I got it engraved! I have to order the boys' family medallions for the ceremony this week. Boy I have alot still to do!

Thanks Diane for the offer on the raffia, sand and seashells. I will probably take you up on that so I do not have to mail it there. I am going to do a trial centerpiece to see if I really like it first and when I do I will let you know!

I think we have to figure out what we are going to do about decorating the day of the wedding. Jared and I and Grandma Marlene and Peggy are all staying up at the beach Friday night before the wedding, so I am unsure of how we are going to get the reception hall decorated. Because we can not get in to decorate until Saturday morning. I guess we will have to get that figured out soon! Well I better get back to work! I have tons to do!

We love and miss EVERYONE!! We may be seeing you sooner than August Diane!! I will let you know for sure later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I have this response thing down now. I tried to respond a couple of times but it never shows up!!
I have been trying to find someone to decorate but haven't been successful yet. Don't worry, we will find someone. How early can someone get in to decorate? What all do you want done besides the table? Any trees to put lights on? Don't buy any lights. Michael and Nicole will have those for you if you want. Do you have a DJ yet? The one Nicoles sister had at her reception is good. He's going to do Michael and Nicoles wedding. Let me know if you want his name.
Congrats to William and Austin on making the traveling baseball team. I wish you guys were here so I could come watch. Kenny isn't playing this year and Katie isn't playing softball either. I'm excited about having the season off but very disappointed at the same time. We are going to Colorado to watch our niece Kelly play softball the end of June but other than that, I believe thats it. Maybe we'll get the boat in the water this year.
Kenny bought his first car last night. A Ford Bronco! Ed filled the gas tank for him. $55 to fill it. I tried to tell Kenny to get a small truck, but I don't know anything. He's very excited. Michael also bought a new truck. A toyota tundra. Had the truck about a week and someone pulled out in front of him. $2000 damage to the drivers front. Now the guys insurance company is saying Michael was partly at fault because he didn't get out of the way. Michaels not handling it well at all.
Have fun with your sleepover!! Katie had 4 friends spend the night last night and that was enough for me. Can't imagine 20!!
Well I have to get my day going. I only have 3 daycare kids today. I guess that means I won't have any excuses to not get some things done around here.
I can't wait to see you guys again.
Happy Birthday to all of you!
Love, Diane