Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Wedding Plans

Well here we are 6 months away from the wedding and things are coming along really good! I got the call today that my dress is in. I have to go try it on and see if I need to reorder a different size. The invitations are already printed and ready to be in the envelope and sent out. I need to get busy on buying the stuff for the centerpieces at the reception. I already have the glass bowls, and they are in Oregon waiting for me to go decorate them! I just need to get the sand, Seashells and raffia. We have Jared's wedding attire already, so now we just have to get the boys' and then we will be done with that part!

This week I get to pay for the honeymoon! Thanks to Grandma Marlene, that is her wedding gift to us! JAMAICA here we come! I am so excited it is all coming together! It seems like just yesterday Jared proposed and I Said yes! I can not wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
I am so excited for you. I'm glad the wedding plans are moving along. If you want me to get the rest of the stuff for the centerpieces, just let me know. You can go to Michaels and pick out what you want and send me the item number. I would love to do that for you.
Love, Diane