Friday, March 31, 2006

WOOHOO IT'S FRIDAY!!

Thank god, It is Friday! I am so tired this week and I don't even know why! Jared has been in training all week and not getting home until late at night, but I am still wore out!

I want to thank Aunt Donna! We got a package in he mail from her and it had a bunch of pictures of Jared and Andy when they were little! It was so nice to see pictures of Jared as a baby and of Andy before he got sick! I think it might have even brought a tear to jared to see these pictures! Thanks again Aunt Donna they meant a lot to us!

Well no big plans this weekend! The boys both have baseball practice, but other than that we are just relaxing! I need to clean up the yard and plant some grass, but nothing big!

Hope everyone has a good weekend and Remember to turn your clocks forward for daylight savings time Sunday!

No comments: